Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions create a contract between you and Hagos Rush Photography. Please read the Agreement carefully to confirm your understanding and acceptance. Terms and Conditions subject to change at any time without notification.
- Deposit is non-refundable if client changes engagement. If photographer fails to appear at the place and time specified above, the deposit shall be refunded in full to the client. Photographer not liable to show unless deposit of at least 50% or other agreed amount is received
- Balance of payment due upon event completion
- The client shall reimburse Photographer for any additional costs the photographer may incur for travel, meals, parking and other reasonable costs necessary to the performance of these services
- Proofs will be delivered to client via hyperlink which can be viewed on a computer or mobile device with compatible browser. Photographer not responsible if client’s device is unable to view link. Digital photo’s will be delivered within a reasonable time from event ending. This ranges from a minimum of 3 days to larger photograph packages (weddings, parties, etc.) which will take longer to prepare (up to but not limited to one month). If client request photographs at a faster rate an additional fee will be incurred dependent on the number of photographs and time required to edit
- If digital format is not desired, for an additional fee the final photographs can be placed unto a USB drive. Cost will be dependent on the number of photographs required and the size of the USB drive required
- The client shall assist and cooperate with the photographer obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the photographer’s direction; providing a person to guide the photographer to desired persons and/or scenes; pre-shoot consultations; The photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the clients failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation
- The Photographer retains copyright to ALL photographs, and herby grants the client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the client pays. The client understands that the images given digitally or via USB drive cannot be used for profit or advertising and all posting of images on the internet must be acknowledged as images of the photographer. Photographs may be used on photographers website, blog or any choice of social platform. Photographs may be used as proof of concept.
- Images are edited or taken at the Photographers discretion. The Photographer reserves the rights to edit and release only those images deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the Photographer’s artistic standards
- If the photographer or its assigns cannot perform this agreement due to a fire, causality, strike or other civil disturbances, Act’s of God, including but not limited to road closures, sever traffic, fire, terrorism or other causes beyond the control of the parties, then the photographer shall return any moneys paid by the client less retainer (deposit) fees and expenses, but shall have no further liability with respect to the agreement. This limitation of liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged, lost through camera malfunction, compact flash card malfunction, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the photographer. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the expenses lost base on the percentage of total number of originals recovered
- Any photo books or such related material are subject to delay based upon the printing/shipping times of third party used. Photographer is not responsible if third party is delayed for any reason
- Videos will be delivered within appropriate time that it takes to edit raw video. Request timeline from videographer
- Clients are responsible for hour rates billed in contract. If client's event runs over agreed upon time limit by 5 or more minutes clients will be billed in 30 minute increments at half of the quoted hourly rated
- Contract is strictly between client and Hagos Rush Photography only. Client is not allowed to share media with an outside entity unless strictly specified in the contract. If media is shared with anyone outside of the client for purposes of advertising or making profits, Hagos Rush Photography reserves the rights to pursue monetary damages.
- For contracts where clients use media for advertising or other for profit events, the client is responsible to pay Hagos Rush Photography licensing fees according to Hagos Rush Photography's current rate of pricing